A Green Superfood Pre-Mix
- A blend of low glycemic vegetables that digest slowly to prevent glucose level spikes.
- A low carb formulation that robs cancer cells of their sugar (glucose) energy supply.
- Powerful healing herbs that improve health and act as a natural blood purifier.
- An abundance of powerful and nourishing antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- A complete balanced meal when mixed with fresh protein, water and oil.
Paradigm is a specially-blended “green food” pre-mix which makes an ideal base for a nutritionally complete low-carb diet. Holistic vets agree that a low-carb, low-glycemic a diet can help dogs prevent, manage and overcome serious health problems such as obesity, immune system weakness, diabetes and cancer. Paradigm is made with a holistic and highly bioavailable blend of 6 nutritious dehydrated vegetables and healthy herbs — and contains absolutely no dyes, fillers, preservatives and no wheat, corn, or soy.
Broccoli, Green Beans, Bone Broth, Red and Green Bell Pepper, Cabbage, Pumpkin, Celery, Kelp, Alfalfa, Turmeric, Spirulina, Ginger, Red Clover, Milk Thistle, Slippery Elm, Dandelion, Cinnamon, Tricalcium Phosphate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid
- min. crude protein - 13% min.
- crude fat - 1% max.
- crude fiber - 9% max.
- moisture - 12%
Add hot water to Paradigm. Let sit for about 8-12 minutes or until the base mix is soft and re-hydrated. Add your choice of protein
(Beef, Poultry, Fish, Egg, etc.). Make sure to rotate proteins weekly. Add your choice of oil (Flax Oil, Olive Oil, Fish Oil, Coconut Oil or Dr. Harvey’s Health and Shine, etc).
My dog has been eating Paradigm for the past few months and is doing really well. He really enjoys it and I feel good knowing that he is getting all of the essentials he needs without having to spend so much time prepping and balancing his diet myself.
My dog loves this new pre mix that I add to their raw diet. It's been a big hit in our house!