As seen on Shark Tank
First Saturday Lime, a form of limestone is among nature’s absolute best, healthiest, and powerful pest repellents, deodorizer, neutralizer, soil enhancement and much more.This unique solution protects and grows.
Repel insects and pests Sprinkle over the affected area. Use around the base of homes, garages and outbuildings to repel insects and spiders from entering.
Freshen chicken coops, stables, and barns Pour liberally on areas exposed to animal waste. Sweep excess lime from area. Cover floors with approximately 1/8” of FSL or sprinkle in with hay or sawdust. Serves as insect repellent when used in bedding.
Prevent algae growth Safely adjust the pH in water – ponds and aquariums. Test and apply your water first, for specific direction on achieving your desired results.
- Organic pest barrier. Just pour around the base of your home once a month for insect control.
- Safe for children, pets, animals and organic farming
- STRONGER than dolomitic lime, SAFER than calcium hydroxide (hydrated lime)
- Stabilize pH levels and control algae growth in water bowls, pans, troughs, bird baths, and more.
- A safe, naturally protective barrier with multiple uses that include chicken coops, stables, barns, kennels, gardens, sheds, and more.
- Increase soil pH levels for “sweeter,” more fertile soil that produces sweeter fruit!
- Use as a limewash for walls, crafts, coops, fruit, and trees
- Grow pink hydrangea flowers! (changes color to gorgeous pink)
- 5lbs - 12.99" x 3.5" x 8.98"
- 20lbs - 17.76" x 13.98 x 5.28"