- All-natural hard-cheese dog treat that relies on an age-old recipe.
- Made with yak and cow’s milk with no preservatives or binding agents.
- Grain free and gluten free.
- Dogs must work the end of the treat to soften it, so it is a long-lasting treat/snack. As with any treat or toy, it’s recommended that you keep an eye on your dog to spot any problems, which can include chocking.
- It’s important to choose a chew that matches your dog’s chewing rate, age and habits. Refer to the “Chewmeter’’ on the package.
- No wasted portion – simply take any remaining piece, soak it in warm water for 5 minutes, heat it in a 1000-watt microwave for 45 seconds and then cool for 2 minutes.
Ingredients: Cow Milk, Yak Milk, Salt, Lime Juice
Crude Protein: 69% minimum
Crude Fat: 1% minimum
Crude Fiber: 1% maximum
Moisture: 14% maximum
Ash: 7% maximum
Storage: After opening your Himalayan Dog Chew, store it in a cool dry place. If the chew sits in moisture or is resealed in a bag for more than an hour then this can cause the cheese to mold. We recommend placing it on a counter or in a cupboard and allow it to air dry. Refrigerating is not recommended because this will result in moisture loss and make it brittle and prone to cracking.