Open Farm Bone Broth, Turkey 12oz
Superfood or super-soup. Whatever you call it, our nutritious new broth comes from ethically raised turkey. The bones are slowly simmered with functional ingredients like locally sourced non-GMO pumpkins and carrots, and superfoods like turmeric. And it’s made specifically for pets – free of antibiotics, growth hormones, salt, garlic, and onion. Serve as a topper to make your cat’s dry food irresistible.
How to feed: An easy to serve meal topper. Simply shake, twist, pour & serve.
Feeding Guide: Feed two tablespoons of broth daily for every 10lbs body weight or as desired. Shake well before use and pour broth onto your pet's meal. Serve cool or warm, but not hot, and refrigerate for up to 7 days after opening.
Calorie Content: 160 kcal ME/kg, 2.25 kcal ME/tbsp
Protein (min) 2.3% Fat (min) 0.1% Fibre (max) 1% Moisture (max) 97% Collagen (min) 1%
- A rich source of collagen to support healthy digestion, skin & coat and immune system
- A bone broth designed for cats & dogs with only the ingredients they need & nothing more
- Gently simmered in small batches
- Rich in protein, low in fat
- 100% human grade ingredients
- A nutritious way to add moisture to your cat or dog's favorite food
Turkey Bone Broth: Quality source of nutrients including collagen to promote healthy joints and glycine for healthy liver
Turmeric: Contains Curcumin which is a powerful antioxidant