Pet Releaf Hemp Oil 700
Pet Releaf CBD hemp oil is a more concentrated form of CBD oil and intended for those pets that need a higher dosage. Our CBD hemp oil is produced from organic, European grown hemp plants. Since we use the entire plant (seeds and stalk), our CBD hemp oil provides all of the benefits of CBD while also providing the multitude of additional benefits provided by the terpenoids and flavonoids.
Pet Releaf CBD Hemp oil contains whole hemp plant CBD oil and organic coconut oil.
The entire hemp plant (stalks and seeds) is used because Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of at least 85 active cannabinoids that have been identified by scientists in the hemp plant.
CBD Hemp oil is:
- NOT psychoactive and will not get your pets “high”
- NOT marijuana
- Considered by many scientists to be the ultimate “superfood”
- Completely safe even in large quantities
- A complete protein containing all 20 amino acids including the 9 essential amino acids
- Excellent source of omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids
- Loaded with anti-oxidants including vitamin E and beta carotene
- High in easily digestible fiber
- A great source of the B vitamins
- Rich in calcium, zinc, magnesium and many other important minerals
How to use – CBD Hemp oil for Dogs Serving size recommendations:
To maximize the benefits of our CBD hemp oil, it is best to offer it to your pet companion outside of meal time so that all of the healthy benefits are completely digested.
|Dog Weigh||Morning Dosage||Evening Dosage|
|Up to 25lbs/11kg||1/3 dropper||1/3 dropper|
|25 – 50lb/11 – 23kg||3/4 dropper||3/4 dropper|
|50 – 75lb/23 – 34kg||1 full dropper||1 full dropper|
|over 75lb/34kg||1 1/3 dropper||1 1/3 dropper|
If your dog needs more of the CBD’s health benefits, it is safe to increase the dosage beyond these recommendations. If you choose to increase dosage, we recommend you do so slowly over time (10 days to 2 weeks).