It’s time to go hands-free! The Pathfinder leash has the versatility to be used as a standard leash or you can secure it around your waist to keep your hands free. Even use the Pathfinder as a tie-out when you need to keep your dog secured nearby.
Every leash purchased donates 1 native tree to a National Forest at risk of deforestation due to fire, disease, insects, and more. Together we can rebuild our National Forests and help combat climate change.
- USA made, lightweight 100% plush cotton rope that’s unbelievably soft in the hand
- Rope is made with yarns spun from textile waste, making the Wayfarer Collection renewable and eco-friendly
- USA made solid brass hardware that won’t rust, available in 3 finishes
- Secure Sailmaker's Whip with natural hemp twine gives each leash a clean finish
- 3 rope size options for dogs of all sizes
TOY/SMALL dogs (under 15 lbs) - 1/4" rope
LARGE dogs - 1/2" rope
All cotton rope is marine-grade with no filler materials. Although we suggest the above sizing, the rope we use is extremely strong and durable!
1/4" rope breaking strength is 400 lbs
1/2" rope breaking strength is 1,500 lbs
*Note that these are approximate for leashes without knots - adding knots to leashes decreases rope strength
Antiqued Finish Lobster Clasp - opens on a hinge for easy on & off, also a great option for those with poor hand dexterity
Every leash can easily be machine washed! No matter what walk, hike, or adventure you take your GTO leash on - through rain, mud, sand, and snow - you can rest assured that your leash will wash up like new every time!
- If your leash is really dirty, rinse thoroughly in cold water first.
- Then, just place your leash(es) into a mesh laundry bag,
- Toss in the machine and use chlorine-free, color-safe detergent!
- We recommend washing with other items such as towels or blankets on a warm or hot setting.
- Then, allow your clean leash(es) to air dry!