- A plant-based spray that has been laboratory tested and proven to kill, repel and eliminate the eggs and larvae of 98% of fleas, ticks and mosquitos
- Exceeds the same EPA effectiveness standards required for conventional products
- Safe for dogs, cats people and around the house when used as directed
- Natural alternative to conventional drops, pills and collars.
- No harsh chemicals, artificial colors, dyes, or fragrances or synthetic pesticides
- Made with steam-distilled natural essential oils.
- Made from the parts of plants without pollen.
- Recommended by holistic veterinarians
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Featured on TV in "Shark Tank"
- Made in the USA with US and global components.
Ingredients: Active – 5.7% cedarwood oil, 2.2% sodium lauryl sulfate, 0.1% sesame oil. Inert - 92% (water, ethyl lactate, sodium chloride, polyglyceryl oleate, citric acid, Vitamin E, Trisodium citrate dihydrate).
How to use: Rub your pet’s coat in the opposite direction of growth, spray and gently massage it in (if your pet doesn’t like spray bottles, spray it on your hands and rub it in). Don’t spray near or in your pet’s mouth, nose and ears (spray into your hands and rub onto their ears and face). Full coverage ensures the best results. Be careful not to soak your pet. It’s best to do a test spray at the base of your pet’s neck to check for any sensitivities. Always read the entire label first and use as directed. Shake well before use.
Around the house: Spray on carpet, hard floors, furniture, fabrics and pet bedding. Make sure you contact all surfaces to eliminate any existing problems. We recommend a test spray on a small, hidden area prior to full application.